FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Batley based client - handled by our Yorkshire Team.
Our client are a privately owned £40m turnover B2C manufacturer and retailer who are looking for a Finance Director to be based at their head office near Batley, West Yorkshire. The role will be part of the senior management team of 3 and will report to the Managing Director. You will supervise a small finance team and you will also have responsibility for IT & HR. The role will be a key support to the company directors and it provides great variety combining both manufacturing and retail.
- Manage and mentor the finance function for 10 staff
- Manage IT & HR through 2 direct reports
- Support the directors with relevant MI & KPI’s to aid key business decision making
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensure compliance with statutory bodies
- Liaise with intermediaries eg lawyers, bank and auditors
- Take responsibility for implementing a new ERP system
- Responsibility for company assets and insurances
- Qualified Financial Controller / Finance Director
- Experience of working in SME’s / privately owned businesses
- Hands on, down to earth and flexible
- Good internal control skills
- An understanding of manufacturing and / or supply chain
- A good attention to detail
- Stable work history
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and progressive organisation where hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Dewsbury, Yorkshire
Finance Director, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Finance Director, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Finance Director, Bradford, Yorkshire
Finance Director, Halifax, West Yorkshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.