FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Chatham based client - handled by our South East Team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Permanent Group Finance Director within a well established manufacturing business, based in Medway, Kent. The company requires a strategic finance professional to oversee the day to day activities of the Finance Team to ensure that the finance function is organised and efficient and produces accurate and timely financial and management accounts. To support the Board in formulating long term strategic vision and incorporating a recent acquisition into the group finance structure.
Key duties will encompass:
- To provide strong, professional leadership and direction to the Finance Team
- Leading and managing the preparation of Budgets, Forecasts, Cash flows and KPI’s.
- To provide Acquisition support including due diligence and integration.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Meeting Group reporting deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports.
- Financial modelling and analysis.
- Supporting the Contracts/Operations teams in commercial conditions, product costing and margin analysis.
- Reviewing cost structures and implementing cost saving measures.
- Cash management on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the local banking relationship.
- Treasury Management and Banking including FX.
- Arranging Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees etc.
- HR policy and overseeing the HR, Payroll processes and Pension schemes.
- Preparation of statutory returns.
- Arranging and maintaining various Company Insurances.
- Company vehicle fleet insurance, tax, replacement and disposals.
- Management and development of Company IT equipment and systems.
- To ensure the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met regarding all the Company’s financial affairs.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Proven experience in an FD / CFO role (5 years minimum) within manufacturing industry is essential.
- The ability and experience of directing and managing a small finance team.
- A forward looking individual with a highly strategic outlook and strong leadership skills, embodying a quality driven approach and a preference for a collaborative approach
- Background of working at board level and partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Proven success of providing hands on leadership to a finance team as well as other, non-finance areas, is essential - as is the ability to add commercial value and implement robust processes and controls.
- Excellent attention to detail, confidence, good judgement showing logical decision making and a hands on approach in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems and consolidation of overseas financial accounting function desirable.
- Previous experience at Board level and to be an active and dynamic contributor to the Group Management team.
This is a great opportunity for career advancement and make a significant, long term impact in an established and well respected company.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Ashford, Kent
Finance Director, Margate, Kent
Finance Director, Gravesend, Kent
Finance Director, Canterbury, Kent
Finance Director, Gillingham, Kent
Finance Director, Folkestone, Kent
Finance Director, Maidstone, Kent
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.