FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Crewe based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
A market-leading, entrepreneurial importing business based in Crewe are now seeking an experienced Finance Director.
Acting as the MD’s business partner and deputising for them as necessary, this is a responsible role with a significant amount of influence. Candidates must have a solid background in leading a finance department along with an impeccable ability to influence at all levels and build effective working relationships.
Main duties will include:
• Managing the reporting function, supporting the board through the preparation of budgets and financial reports
• Managing systems and procedures and implementing improvements as required
• Supporting the MD to develop company strategy
• Leading and developing the finance team
• Ensuring robust cash management
• Having full responsibility for compliance in a regulated environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company who truly reward their staff. Extensive experience in an influential FD role is a must along with demonstrable experience of leading a team to excel.
The salary for this role is circa £100k plus performance related bonus.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Stafford, Staffordshire
Finance Director, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
Finance Director, Cannock, West Midlands
Finance Director, Shrewsbury, Staffordshire
Finance Director, Tamworth, Staffordshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.