FD Recruit have a Finance Director vacancy for a London based client - handled by our South East Team.
Our client is an expanding financial services organisation. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented finance director to join the business to develop the finance and accounting function in line with ambitious acquisition plans. With responsibility for defining and developing a finance strategy, the successful candidate will provide support and analysis to the senior leadership team. The finance director must be skilled at both project work and people management. Building strong working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally the successful candidate will provide essential leadership across all finance functionality.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Designing and implementing a new accounting system
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Determining operation policies and procedures
- Monitoring and promoting continuous improvement policies and procedures
- Preparation and presentation of year-end statutory accounts
- Oversee financial planning and analysis, including capital, and cash flow budgets
To succeed in this position you will need:
- A minimum of five years’ experience working at FC/FD level
- A proven record of demonstrating a strategic and commercial business focus
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualifications with experience gained within a large public sector organisation
- Excellent Financial ERP system, team management, and client-facing skills
- Advanced IT skills, especially Excel
Are you ready for a challenging new role driving financial strategy within a highly-progressive business culture? With great career development opportunities, a competitive salary of £95,000 to £100,000 will be a rational sideways move or an increase on your last remuneration package. This is the ideal time to join a high-profile, prestigious organisation, so become part of the success story.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.