FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a London based client - handled by our South East Team.
Our client is a long established name in the Legal services field. They are currently seeking a Finance Director to become part of their market-leading Finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is a key strategic player in the legal marketplace. The firm has ambitious future plans and is looking to grow their team, increase their client base and achieve high income targets.
The new Finance Director will assume an integral role within the organisation, and will be tasked with a wide variety of responsibilities. It is a senior role which brings with it high expectations and accountability. The role would suit an astute Finance professional who is able to strategically make savings and seize growth opportunities.
Finance Director duties:
- Evaluate and implement cost saving methods
- Explore new opportunities from a financial growth perspective
- Provide astute and insightful financial guidance to the firm
- Build superior working relationships with Senior Partners
- Prepare annual accounts, statutory accounts and management accounts
- Lead the audit process
- Manage the accounting team
- Assume responsibility for budgets and forecasting
- Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders and be the key leadership voice disseminating financial information
- Actively contribute to the firm’s strategic direction
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with all financial regulations
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Manage all financial operations, including reporting, P&L, risk analysis and budgeting
Applicants for this role must be dynamic financial leaders, highly skilled in all areas of financial operations and management. They must be strategic thinkers who also possess the ability to implement and drive forward efficient financial operations. Essential qualities include the ability to influence those around them, to articulate accurate financial information and to ensure all stakeholders understand the importance of finance to the organisation.
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience and be fully qualified.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Finance Director Services section in the full-time area of our website.
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.