FD Recruit have another interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Newcastle based client - handled by our North East Team.
Our client is a multi-site service organisation who are looking for an Interim Finance Director for an initial 6 month assignment. The Interim Finance Director has overall responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy and is expected to analyse figures and implement recommendations based on these findings with the most profitable outcomes. You are responsible for all financial aspects of the business including planning, performance measurement, reporting and cash management.
The main objective of the Interim Finance Director is to lead an effective central finance team that provides accurate and relevant information to branch managers and central staff, plans and manages cash and helps the central team identify risks and performance related issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and report on the financial performance of the organisation and its branches, this is to include Monthly management accounts, 4 weekly reporting & FD report to the board
- Through the central finance team, manage the Group Finance Functions ensuring accurate information for payroll and invoicing
- Ensure Accounts/Payroll is used appropriately and HMRC guidelines are always adhered to
- Attend Board meetings and present financial performance and other key reports at these meetings
- Manage the cash flow of the business as well as the ID facility alongside the Group Financial Controller.
- Manage the provision of financial information and services to the branches, helping branch managers to understand their performance, and support the development of strategies to improve financial performance
- Cost out proposals received from the Operations Team/Branch Management Teams to indicate financial viability/consequences of such proposals.
- Work with the relevant management teams to ensure proposals fulfil the operational need whist still being financially viable.
- Support the MD where needed in preparing of necessary business cases.
- Manage external relationships with the auditors, insurers and bankers and monitor their performance.
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met regarding all the company’s financial affairs.
To be considered you will be a fully qualified Finance Director / Financial Controller / Head of Finance and you will have several years financial leadership experience. Experience of multi-site environments and a knowledge of SAGE would be a distinct advantage.
To see further information about our Interim Finance Director Services please see the Interim FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, Darlington, Durham
Interim Finance Director, Hartlepool, North East
Interim Finance Director, Stockton-on-Tees, Teeside
Interim Finance Director, Sunderland, North East
Interim Finance Director, Middlesborough, Teeside
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.