Our client is a Private Equity backed service provider who are looking for a commercially focussed finance director to join the organisation during a significant period of growth. You will form a key part of an Executive Board as they look to transform the business. Specific deliverables include guiding the business through change, heading up operations, and ensuring the company utilises efficient method of financing to fund further growth.
The day-to-day role will include:
- Working closely with the CEO to drive and development business strategy
- Challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Preparation of monthly accounts, KPI’s and other key reports within Group deadlines
- Communicating weekly & monthly financial results to the executive team and investors.
- Co-ordinating the input to (and then preparing) the Annual Budget and cash flow forecasts within Group deadlines.
- Liaising with auditors ensuring year-end audit runs smoothly and within deadlines.
- Treasury management including cash flow management, control over accounts payables and receivables and relationship with Bankers.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns, monthly Intrastat submissions and other such Government reporting.
- Overseeing in-house payroll function and relationship with HMRC.
- Co-ordinating all contractual and legal obligations.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, Auditors, Bank and Insurers.
The client is looking for a hands on CFO / Finance Director and applicants should be capable of working on their own initiative and collaboratively within a wider team. This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding organisation where hard work is rewarded. You must be a qualified accountant with previous experience as a finance director in rapidly growing businesses.
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.