FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Oxford based client – handled by our South East Team.
Our Client operates an established, truly sustainable business model. Following recent growth (organically and through acquisition) this cooperative based technology business are seeking to recruit a permanent Finance Director who will take responsibility for Finance, IT and HR functions and will also provide leadership for a small team. This is a key time and continued sustainable growth is foreseen. The incoming Finance Director will be expected to operate at both a hands and a strategic level. This really is an opportunity to give back! Having proved yourself in the commercial world you will be given the opportunity to contribute within this sustainable/ethically focussed technology business.
- Preparation of the annual Budget, forecasts and Business Plan
- Development of the strategic plan together with fellow Directors
- Liaison with external auditors and other professional advisors
- Management and development of the finance & admin team
- Responsibility for production of financial information and KPIs including the Monthly management accounts and variance analysis, rolling weekly cash flow forecast, statutory accounts
- Providing guidance and support to the directors on all relevant matters.
- Management of the company’s funds to ensure optimum cash balances & contact with external bankers.
- Production of VAT return and liaise with Professional Advisors on all tax affairs
- To lead and monitor all financial systems and controls on an ongoing basis & make improvements where necessary.
- Assist management in achieving company standards.
- Promote good controls around internal project work and liaise with supply chain to ensure good controls are in place.
- Involvement in evaluation of business propositions and business ideas.
- Involvement in relevant grant applications where applicable.
- Lead the update of the accounting & job costing system.
- Professionally Qualified ACA, ACCA or ACMA
- Hands on roll your sleeves up approach
- Strong commercial acumen
- Systems development prowess
- Personable communicative style
- Having had commercial success, you can afford to contribute now and show that it is possible to give back a little within a sustainable/ ethical business model.
- A minimum of 5 years held in senior financial positions in either the not for profit or commercial sectors.
This position would suit an experienced finance director or senior financial controller who is extremely systems orientated and has the drive and focus to take a hands on role in a growing organisation. In return, you will be offered a competitive basic and the chance to work in truly traditional and rewarding work environment.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Finance Director, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Finance Director, Luton, Bedfordshire
Finance Director, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Finance Director, Stevenage, Hertfordshire