Our client is a growing manufacturing business who are seeking an experienced part time finance director for circa 1 day per week to assist them with further expansion.
The focus for the business is to explore fresh opportunities to diversify its customer base, while increasing profitability. This newly created role will report directly to the MD, working as part of a passionate leadership team, and guiding a small finance department.
- Assessing and implementing cost effective changes to the financial system
- Advising the MD on key business decisions
- Providing insightful reporting on risk management and business opportunity
- Improving management reporting
- Responsibility for budgets and forecasting
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders
You will need to be a fully qualified accountant with experience in industrial sectors eg manufacturing, engineering or construction. It is essential that you are an established part time finance director with an existing portfolio of SME clients and a track record of helping growing businesses.
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.