Our client is a rapidly growing provider of finance administration services who are seeking an Interim Finance Director to help them review their current finance function. You will business partner the Managing Director and you will take a proactive role within a developing processes and systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review current processes
- Restructure the finance team to ensure growth is facilitated
- Oversee all finance tasks including audit, risk and compliance
- Evaluate Finance systems and make improvements where needed
- Take an active role in shaping finance strategy
- Work closely with Senior Management and the CEO
- Manage, lead and develop the accountancy team
- Interpret financial data and share analysis with the company
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Prepare statutory and management accounts
- Undertake individual finance projects as required
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience dealing with multiple international offices, and particularly exposure to international transfer pricing
- Experience of working within small independent organisations and managing small finance teams
- Hands on approach and Prepared to roll up sleeves, entering information onto systems and interrogate reports.
- Inspirational, talented and forward-thinking
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification
Part-Time hours would be considered. Full-time hours can only be accommodated within the bottom half of the advertised rate. This opportunity could lead to permanency for the right candidate.
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.