CFO Job Description
FD Recruit has structured a typical job description for a chief financial officer detailing responsibilities and duties for a typical CFO role.
When you register your vacancy with FD Recruit we will design you a bespoke job description that will be tailored exactly to your needs.
Duties will be entirely dependent on several factors including whether your business is domestic or international, and the roles and responsibilities will need to be shaped around your existing finance structure.
- The Chief Financial Officer is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of a business.
- The Chief Financial Officer will have primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of financial and operational strategies.
- The role of a Chief Financial Officer will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, deal analysis and negotiations, and investor relati…..TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Video: CFO Job Description
Watch our video for a summary of what needs to be included in a CFO job description…
OTHER USEFUL PAGES
- CFO Salary Survey, What should you expect to pay?
- Recruiting Tips to secure talented CFO’s
- CFO & Finance Director Packages, What benefits should be included
- Equity, Should it be offered?
Require assistance in securing a high calibre CFO? Please visit our location pages and speak to one of our expert recruiters today!