FD Recruit have another CFO Job Vacancy for a Northampton based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
Our client is a growing contracting / project related business who are seeking a driven and hands on finance director to lead them through continuous business improvement and further company expansion. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be a commercially astute financial leader with first class business acumen and the ability to demonstrate unsurpassed strategic awareness.
- Leading and mentoring a small finance team
- Take a proactive role along with the board to formulate and execute the strategic plan
- Overseeing the production of monthly management accounts
- Costings for key bids & tenders
- Working capital management
- Forecasting and financial modelling for fundraising
- Liaising with major customers
- Providing guidance and support to business managers on margins and contract profitability
- Overseeing the annual audit process
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Management of the company’s funds to ensure optimum cash balances and contact with financiers.
- Production of VAT return and liaise with professional advisors on all tax affairs
- Upgrade or Implement appropriate accounting package to facilitate growth and maximise departmental efficiencies
To be considered you will be a fully qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in a senior finance position ideally gained in a contracting environment. The successful candidate will be commercial, ambitious with the drive and passion to propel a business through significant growth of over £100m turnover. This is a rare and exciting opportunity in a truly outstanding, growing business where hard work and success is rewarded with fantastic development opportunities.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED CFO JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.