FD Recruit have another CFO Job Vacancy for a Birmingham based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
An established business within the professional service sector are currently seeking a gifted CFO with experience of providing the strategic lead for growing companies.
Reporting directly to the CEO in the Birmingham offices, this role will be tasked with providing high quality, credible financial information to business leaders and stakeholders. There’s a real focus on driving critical business decisions, and setting the organisation up for future growth in this exciting position.
Responsibilities to include:
- Day-to-day management of the finance team
- Ensuring the timely delivery and accuracy of all financial reporting
- Working closely with the CEO to develop annual business plans, budgets and forecasts
- Coordinating the annual audit
- Advising on legal documentation including commercial contracts, leases and employment contracts
- Supporting business growth and management of future projects and initiatives
- Building relationships with stakeholders
Candidates must have experience of working as part of a senior executive team and exposure to a relevant sector would be a distinct advantage. The essential attributes for this role include an ability to think creatively, contribute to business strategy in a meaningful way, and lead a team to success.
To see further information about Chief Financial Officer Recruitment please see the CFO Recruitment section in the full-time area of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED CFO JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.