FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Hull based client - handled by our Yorkshire Team.
FD Recruit is working with a notable FMCG Manufacturer in the North of England to recruit a permanent Finance Director to the team.
A leader in their field, our client is a well established company in both in commercial terms and brand reputation. They are looking to source a Finance Director that can propel the business to the next level and achieve company-wide goals.
This is a role and a business that requires a highly astute, experienced and commercially minded individual. They must have the ability to fully understand the various elements of the business, the products and services available and the impact of their role on the company.
This is a full-time position based in their offices in Hull, Yorkshire. Reporting to the CEO, this unique opportunity would suit a tenacious, accomplished and capable individual who is motivated by the challenge of guiding the company to further success.
Finance Director duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the finance team, including development of individual staff
- Innovatively shape and direct financial strategy to ensure optimum business performance
- Build close relationships with the CEO, Board and Senior Management Team and provide regular reporting and sound financial advice
- Lead the full financial function of the business and take accountability for reporting, accounts, risk management, compliance, cash flow and all relevant financial activities
- Pro-actively drive the financial planning process including annual budgets and forecasts
- Regularly review financial protocols and procedures and make improvement as necessary
- Assume responsibility for leadership of specific finance projects
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a highly successful career to date, with evidence of comprehensive experience in both financial operations and strategic development.
The successful candidate must possess outstanding people skills, including an ability to influence where needed and support those they work with to achieve their best. A talented and knowledgeable professional with experience of a complex, fast-paced environment would fit seamlessly into this role.
Our client requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and an accountancy qualification to be considered for interview. A highly competitive salary of £70-80,000 is offered, along with additional company benefits.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Grimsby, Humberside
Finance Director, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Finance Director, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Finance Director, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Finance Director, Scunthorpe, Humberside
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.