FD Recruit have another Part-Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a York based client - handled by our Yorkshire Team.
Our client is a growing £4m turnover international importer company. The business are continuing their expansion plans and as a result they are looking for a Part Time FD for 1-2 days per month. Reporting to the Managing Director your duties will encompass:
- Working closely with the MD on financial strategies in order to achieve further growth
- Work with external advisors to maximise tax efficiencies & allowances
- Work with the sales team to structure contracts with major customers
- Oversee working capital and loan imports
- Monitoring inventory and analysing slow moving stocks
- Product & Margin Analysis and make recommendations on operational efficiencies and control major costs
- Be the first point of contact for company financing including hedging and lines of credit
- Other Ad-hoc duties as deemed by the MD.
The successful candidate will have the following credentials:
- Qualified Finance Director / CFO
- Experience of importing & wholesale
- Track record in growing companies
- Experience of multiple financing methods including bills of exchange & letters of credit
- Currencies & Hedging
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, York, North Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Leeds, Yorkshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.