FD Recruit have another Part-Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Luton based client - handled by our South East Team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Finance Director within a international engineering company. This newly created role will effectively enable the business to focus on key objectives in order to maximise potential.
About the Role:
- Working with the MD across business strategy
- Overseeing all key finance functions including cash flow forecasting
- Produce budgets for growth
- Working capital management including cash collection and stock turn
- Producing monthly management reports
- Acting as the first point of contact for the company auditors and stakeholders
- Improving financial reporting
- Developing solid relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure company growth plans have sufficient funding in place
- Working with management Currency & Hedging
- Transfer Pricing
- Fully Qualified Accountant (Essential)
- Several years Finance Director experience (Essential)
- Currently operating as a portfolio FD to SME's (Essential)
- Experience of Sage (Advantage)
If you are a portfolio FD and have the essential requirements listed above then please apply. Currently registered candidates will automatically be considered when shortlisting commences.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Part Time Finance Director, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Part Time Finance Director, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Part Time Finance Director, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Part Time Finance Director, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.