FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Northampton based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
Our client is a growing construction related business seeking a driven and hands on finance director to lead them through continuous business improvement and further company expansion.
- Leading and mentoring a small finance team
- Take a proactive role along with the board to formulate and execute the strategic plan
- Overseeing the production of monthly management accounts
- Costings for key bids & tenders
- Working capital management
- Forecasting and financial modelling for fundraising
- Liaising with major customers
- Providing guidance and support to business managers on margins and contract profitability
- Overseeing the annual audit process
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Management of the company’s funds to ensure optimum cash balances and contact with financiers.
- Production of VAT return and liaise with professional advisors on all tax affairs
- Upgrade or Implement appropriate accounting package to facilitate growth and maximise departmental efficiencies
To be considered you will be a fully qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in a senior finance position ideally gained in contracting environment. The successful candidate will be commercial, ambitious with the drive and passion to propel a business through significant growth. This is a rare and exciting opportunity in a truly outstanding, growing business where hard work and success is rewarded with fantastic development opportunities.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Corby, Northamptonshire
Finance Director, Kettering, Northamptonshire
Finance Director, Rugby, Warwickshire
Finance Director, Coventry, West Midlands
Finance Director, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.