FD Recruit have a Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Corby, Northamptonshire based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
Our client is an expanding £17m turnover manufacturer & retailer who are looking for a interim finance director to cover while they recruit on a permanent basis. Supporting the managing director you will be instrumental leading the business through continued growth. Responsibilities include:
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Preparation of monthly accounts, KPI’s and other key reports within Group deadlines
• Take overall control of the company’s accounting function including overseas subsidiaries and intercompany transfer pricing.
• Communicating monthly financial results to Executive and Management Teams.
• Co-ordinating the input to (and then preparing) the Annual Budget and cash flow forecasts within Group deadlines.
• Liaising with auditors ensuring year-end audit runs smoothly and within deadlines.
• Treasury management including cash flow management, control over accounts payables and receivables and relationship with Bankers.
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns, monthly Intrastat submissions and other such Government reporting.
• Overseeing in-house payroll function and relationship with HMRC.
• Co-ordinating all contractual and legal obligations.
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, Auditors, Bank and Insurers.
• Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
The client is looking for a hands on finance director as the role is a 50:50 role between day to day finance and commercial / strategic activity. Applicants should be capable of working on their own initiative and collaboratively within a wider team on an international basis. This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding organisation where hard work is rewarded. You must be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years experience in a senior financial position and it is essential you are available for a January start to be considered.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Kettering, Northamptonshire
Finance Director, Rugby, Warwickshire
Finance Director, Coventry, West Midlands
Finance Director, Northampton, Northamptonshire
Finance Director, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.