FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Watford based client - handled by our South East Team.
Our client is a service sector company with an impressive portfolio across the UK. Now, as the company focusses on expanding their national reach, they are looking to recruit a Finance Director for their Watford office.
The role has a strategic focus, and the successful candidate will be tasked with improving current finance tools and processes. This will naturally involve working on a number of strategic projects, working closely with the UK CEO to ensure the company’s overall vision is respected. There will also be an element of team management as part of the day-to-day role.
- Playing a significant part in the expansion of the UK business by ensuring systems are set for projected growth rates
- Ensuring all financial processes are compliant
- Reviewing, setting up and implementing a new framework for policies and procedures
- Revising the reporting system to enhance operational performance
- Building effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Managing and mentoring a finance team
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a strong track record of hands-on project work experience, be a degree graduate and a Qualified Accounting Professional. At least 8 years’ experience in a similar sector is also required.
Candidates must be natural strategic thinkers, consummate team leaders, and innate problem solvers. Technical finance experience is also vital to this role.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, St Albans, Hertfordshire
Finance Director, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Finance Director, Bracknell, Berkshire
Finance Director, Maidenhead, Berkshire
Finance Director, Chatham, Kent
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.