FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Barnsley based client - handled by our Yorkshire Team.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Director within a growing manufacturing company based in Barnsley.
This exciting new role will play an influential part in forming and driving strategy. Over the past 12 months the company have expanded rapidly due to a number of new market initiatives. Now, there’s a real need for a dynamic FD with experience of working for emerging companies to help drive the business forward and streamline existing finance systems and processes.
• Partnering with the CEO and other directors to drive business agenda
• Full control of Group Finance
• Working with the CEO to ensure appropriate and challenging targets are set
• Consistently providing constructive advice and support to the CEO and the board
• Recruiting, training and development of the finance team
• Adopting a hands-on approach to the day to day finance duties and tasks
Given the involved and varied nature of this role, candidates must have a strong background in project work, managing a team and working in a senior leadership role. The ability to provide innovative solutions, champion change and provide effective financial support across a range of business areas is essential.
Candidates must be fully qualified accountants with at least 4-years post qualification experience.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Finance Director, York, North Yorkshire
Finance Director, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Finance Director, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Finance Director, Leeds, Yorkshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.