FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Loughborough based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
Our client is a professional services organisation who are looking for a hands on Part Time Finance Director / Finance Manager for 1-2 days per week. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be tasked with:
- Producing monthly management accounts and providing commentary on areas of variance and drivers.
- The preparation and presentation of the annual budgets and key performance statistics to the Managing Director and other senior level stakeholders.
- The preparation of the annual financial accounts in liaison with our external accountants
- Examining all financial reports and interrogating data closely to check for any discrepancies
- Cost analysis and reporting - highlighting opportunities to improve business performance through efficiency gains.
- Business planning/scenario modelling assisting the Managing Director with their strategic decision making process.
- Overseeing and take responsibility for all of the accounts function
- Preparing any internal reports as required by management
- Creating systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting functions, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported
- Preparing the quarterly VAT returns and other HMRC documentation
- Preparing P45’s, P60’s and P11 D’s
- Dealing with any HMRC issues, if necessary with the Company’s tax advisors
- Prepare the payroll
- Day-to-day cash flow management and reporting
- Preparing annual budgets
- Integrating any new division’s/companies financial systems with the main systems
- Ensuring all financial controls are at a satisfactory level
- Maintaining accounting computerised systems as required
- Any other request from the Managing Director
To be considered for this role you will be:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- An advanced Excel User
- A confident communicator with experience of partnering with senior level stakeholders
- Experience of the Professional Services sector where time is recorded and invoiced is essential.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, Nottingham, East Midlands
Part Time Finance Director, Derby, Derbyshire
Part Time Finance Director, Leicester, Leicestershire
Part Time Finance Director, Chesterfield, East Midlands
Part Time Finance Director, Mansfield, East Midlands
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.