FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Leicester based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
An exciting role has arisen within a service brand in the Midlands. As the business goes from strength to strength, they are now recruiting for a Part-Time Finance Director to join them at their offices in Leicester.
This is a 2-4-day per month role and the remuneration package is set to attract the highest calibre candidates. Our client is seeking a gifted financial expert, skilled at delivering on both an operational and strategic level, who can use their distinct commercial insight to support the company’s future growth.
Reporting to the CEO, this role requires delivering support, guidance and advice on all financial matters to the Board. This role is expected to contribute to shaping company strategy and the individual will be required to build excellent relationships across the business to achieve goals and objectives.
Duties of the Part Time Finance Director:
• Overall responsibility for financial control and reporting
• Accountability for the day to day finance operation of the business
• Lead, train, inspire and motivate members of the finance and accountancy team to excel at their roles
• Review financial systems and processes to ensure they are operating efficiently and effectively, providing guidelines for changes if required
• Provide strategic insight, analysis and advice on relevant financial matters to the Board
• Responsibility for setting and controlling annual budget, including forecasting and planning
• Contribute to company financial strategy and planning
• Review, analysis and preparation of accounts
• Assume responsibility for bespoke financial projects as they arise
• Provide support across departments, such as operations and marketing, on relevant financial matters
• Manage duties across the financial spectrum including budgeting, forecasting, data analysis and projections, management accounts, company accounts and commercial finance
Working as part of an innovative and creative organisation, this role requires a candidate who can deliver at the highest level. They must be proficient at both strategy and operations and be able to provide distinctive leadership to those around them. A highly motivated, capable and passionate individual who can balance a wide range of responsibilities and activities is needed.
All applicants must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with at least 5 years experience.
An understanding of the technology sector is advantageous.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, Nottingham, East Midlands
Part Time Finance Director, Derby, Derbyshire
Part Time Finance Director, Chesterfield, East Midlands
Part Time Finance Director, Mansfield, East Midlands
Part Time Finance Director, Loughborough, Leicestershire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.