FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Cardiff based client - handled by our Wales team.
Our client, an service sector business is seeking an ambitious Finance Director to take overall responsibility for their long-term strategic direction. This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified accountant to join a growing organisation based at their Cardiff offices. Reporting into the CFO, the successful candidate will provide robust leadership to the wider business, working closely with operational and executive level colleagues to provide financial guidance and analysis across all areas of the accounting function. To succeed in this fast-paced role you will be an accomplished, driven and hands-on senior finance professional looking for a challenge within a dynamic business environment.
Key duties will include
• Influencing all the commercial, risk and control aspects of a growing business
• Identifying and managing cost efficiency across the finance functions and organisation
• Develop existing forecast/budget process to enable up-to-date monitoring and re-forecasting
• Managing capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions as appropriate
• Presenting to the Board and acting as a business partner to all areas of the business
• Overseeing payroll function and VAT and PAYE requirements
• Fully Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Strong management skills with experience of managing change and business growth
• A sound working knowledge of the IT systems required to achieve efficiencies
• Proven success supporting companies to develop effective group finance functions
• The ability to work effectively at all levels and across all disciplines
If you are an established Finance Director looking for a new career challenge, then we want to hear from you. In return for making an impact from day one, you can expect a competitive base salary, annual bonus, car allowance and other benefits associated with a role at this level.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Newport, South Wales
Finance Director, Swansea, South Wales
Finance Director, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Finance Director, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Finance Director, Hereford, Herefordshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.