FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Chelmsford based client - handled by our South East Team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a global logistics company in Essex. This high-profile role will report directly to the Board and has full responsibility for the worldwide P&L of the Group. This is a significant role within the senior management team with responsibility not only for all Group financial matters but also the wider business. The successful applicant will not only be a proven leader and mentor for the finance team, but also willing to get actively involved in the daily management of employees as and when required.
Key Experiences and Responsibilities include:
- Proven track record of Business Partnering at a senior level
- Overall responsibility for financial compliance, financial reporting and the improvement of financial performance
- Key part of the Leadership Team running the business day to day and working with the board and management to drive strategic direction
- Success in developing and mentoring both finance and no-finance teams
- Exposure to growing commercial environments and on an international scale
- Cultivate key stakeholder relationships and develop new opportunities
- A hands-on approach and a true team player
- Extensive experience managing cash and FX
- Strong, persuasive personality prepared to respectfully challenge people at all levels
This is a hands-on role within a growing and dynamic business that is constantly changing and entering into new business, and you will need to be strong, driven and adaptable with experience in both Private and Corporate environments, ideally within a logistics setting or similar.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.