FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Grays based client - handled by our South East Team.
Our client are a £30m turnover owner managed manufacturing and installation business who are looking for an experienced finance director to join the company to continue their growth and groom the business for sale.
Operational responsibilities include:
- Oversee the monthly/annual financial reporting process
- Maintenance of appropriate accounting policies and practices
- Tight management of cash and working capital
- Oversee the preparation of the annual and monthly budgets
- Identification of potential cost and efficiency savings throughout the company
- Optimisation of taxation activities
- Attend monthly board meetings and act as key financial advisor
- Management of relationships with banks, auditors and other third parties
- Property management
- Lease or buy decisions
- Work with advisors to structure the business towards an exit.
My client is looking for a finance director who can initially perform an operationally focused role whilst positioning the business for sale to either an MBO, trade sale or an equity investor. To be considered you will have worked for a design & installation manufacturer or within construction. You will be a fully qualified accountant and it would be an extreme advantage if you have a proven track record of successful exits. In return you will join an interesting and well established business who are known for their quality and level of service and the successful candidate will be incentivised for achieving success.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.