FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Wakefield based client - handled by our Yorkshire Team.
Our client is recruiting an aspiring Finance Director for their manufacturing firm in Wakefield.
The Finance Director will be a part of the senior management team, reporting to the Managing Director of the company with additional reporting to the Chairman.
Key responsibilities are
- Production of monthly management accounts in an efficient & timely manner.
- Liaison with Auditors
- Preparation of the VAT return & liaison with HMRC
- Offering key strategic advice and preparing a long term financial plan for the organisation
- Management, preparation and production of the annual budget
- Production of rolling three-year forecasts
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Prior business partnering experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
In addition, the candidate will receive a generous salary of between 75-85K and bonus
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Batley , West Yorkshire
Finance Director, Dewsbury, Yorkshire
Finance Director, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Finance Director, Bradford, Yorkshire
Finance Director, Halifax, West Yorkshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.