FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Stevenage based client - handled by our South East Team.
Our client, a retail marketing specialist, is looking for an experienced FD on an interim basis to cover maternity leave (8 months). The successful applicant would be responsible for the day to day management of the existing Finance function to ensure continuity of business as usual. They would also be expected to contribute to the strategic planning and development of the business, in consultation with the Exec team and the Board.
Key duties include:
- Strategy planning and development, and lead on investment planning and appraisals
- Responsible for all budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee monthly management accounts, stat accounts, audit, payroll and Exec Board packs
- Cash flow management, including fx and banking relationships
- Ensure financial systems and reporting is efficient and effective, designing improvements where necessary
- Adaptable to undertake ad hoc projects
The successful applicant will have experience leading the finance function of a mid-size business (£15M+), with good attention to detail and well developed organisational skills, able to multi-task on simultaneous projects. They will also have good experience in managing and developing business systems, and be highly numerate and able to analyse and add value to financial information. M&A experience would also be a distinct advantage to the selected candidate.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Finance Director, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Finance Director, Luton, Bedfordshire
Finance Director, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Finance Director, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.