FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Shrewsbury based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
Our client, a national e-commerce organisation are currently recruiting for a creative and dynamic finance director to be based in their Shrewsbury offices.
This innovative and fast-growing company have seen their turnover increase by 40% in the last 12 months. Now looking to build on this extremely successful period, this vacancy comes at a critical time and will involve high-level strategy mixed with day-to-day running of the finance department.
Reporting into the CEO, this role will include:
• Developing business strategy with the CEO and reporting to the board
• Deputising for the CEO as appropriate
• Preparing insightful financial reports on a regular basis
• Advising on key business contracts
• Developing and growing a finance team of 8
• Acting as the first point of contact and leading major financial processes such as the annual audit
This fantastic opportunity would ideally suit a candidate with experience within the e-commerce sector. Applicants must be fully qualified accountants with at least 5-years post qualification experience, with a strong track record in driving strategy and leading and inspiring a team.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Telford, Shropshire
Finance Director, Tamworth, Staffordshire
Finance Director, Crewe, Staffordshire
Finance Director, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
Finance Director, Stafford, Staffordshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.