FD Recruit have another CFO Job Vacancy for a Bournemouth based client – handled by our South East Team.
FD Recruit is currently seeking a talented, experienced and highly accomplished Chief Financial Officer to join our client based in Bournemouth, Dorset. As a market leader in the construction industry, our client requires only the highest calibre of CFO to drive their business forward.
With significant growth plans for the future, the business needs an individual with exceptional commercial acumen and business insight. The CFO will assume full responsibility for the finance function and support the wider business strategy.
This is a board level position, reporting directly to the CEO and working in an advisory capacity to all board members. Experience of delivering a wide range of operational and strategic financial projects is essential, alongside excellent leadership, inter-personal and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit a CFO or FD that can demonstrate past success in a similar role and show the skills needed to take critical business decisions and shape the future development of the business.
Duties of the Chief Financial Officer include:
- Responsibility for providing relevant financial information to the board, business leaders and stakeholders
- Overall responsibility for the full finance function of the business, including cash flow, auditing, managing reserves, cost savings & liaison with banks
- Leadership, development and day-to-day management of the Finance team
- Development of annual business plans, budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the CEO
- Management of financial projects and evaluation of new opportunities to drive business performance
- Developing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support the business
- Review of current financial infrastructure and implementation of necessary improvements
- Evaluate growth opportunities for the business
- Oversee commercial operations, including contract negotiation
- Compilation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
This is a unique and exciting role that would suit a multi-skilled, tenacious and motivated individual. The successful candidate will possess at least 10 years experience, relevant professional qualifications and be able to clearly demonstrate their skills, capabilities and achievements.
The successful candidate will receive a generous remuneration package of £100,000 – £120,000 per annum, plus benefits. Benefits include pension, car / car allowance, private healthcare, bonus scheme and LTIP.
To see further information about Chief Financial Officer Recruitment please see the CFO Recruitment section in the full-time area of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED CFO JOBS