FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a London based client - handled by our London Team.
Our client is a £5m turnover film production business who require a part-time finance director for 1-2 days per week. Reporting to the MD your duties will entail:
- Management of the finance department including mentoring the finance manager
- Overseeing financial processes to ensure consistency & accuracy
- Produce annual budgets and forecasts
- Working closely with business leaders and the CEO to effectively develop and drive strategy
- Assessing and implementing cost effective changes to financial systems
- Advising the Board on key business decisions including property & assets
- Arranging finance
- Work with advisors to ensure most tax efficient tax structures
- Working with film based Enterprise investment schemes (EIS)
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Advising on business critical decisions and contract negotiations
To be considered for this role you will need to be a fully qualified finance director with experience within the media / film production sector. Ideally you will already be operating as a portfolio FD to be considered.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, East London
Part Time Finance Director, South London
Part Time Finance Director, West London
Part Time Finance Director, North London
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.