FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Leicester based client - Handled by our Midlands Team.
Our client is a leading UK-based printing company. Due to a number of internal changes an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Director to work within their Leicester team.
This role will complement an established, experienced leadership team as the organisation works towards an ambitious growth plan. The role comes at a crucial time for the company, and to match their forward-thinking outlook, they need a dynamic and hands-on FD to really drive business agenda and add value to the current leadership team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building effective and influential relationships with key stakeholders
- Assessing and streamlining key processes
- Heading up high-level financial processes
- Developing and driving business strategy, working in partnership with the CEO
- Advising the board on key business critical decisions
- Working closely with department heads to gain a thorough understanding of all parts of the business to better tailor strategy
- Managing and developing a finance team of 8
This is great opportunity to undertake a role of responsibility within a dynamic organisation that values and rewards their staff.
Candidates must be fully qualified accountants with at least 7-years post qualification experience. The ability to persuade at the highest levels, build effective working relationships, and create a positive working environment while championing change are all vital components to this role.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Nottingham, East Midlands
Finance Director, Derby, Derbyshire
Finance Director, Chesterfield, East Midlands
Finance Director, Mansfield, East Midlands
Finance Director, Loughborough, Leicestershire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.