FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Loughborough based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
Our client, a unique and well-established travel firm, is currently seeking a strategic and forward-thinking Finance Director to join their team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will focus on providing high quality financial information to business leaders to help drive critical business decisions, along with managing the finance team and championing best practice. They are looking to appoint someone who will lead them through the next stages of their commercial journey and will be responsible for both financial strategy and operations. This role is perfect for a knowledgeable and experienced Finance Director with exceptional leadership abilities.
- Develop a first class finance function and team
- Ensure Group Strategy, Financial Plans and Budgets align and focus on Optimal Performance
- Challenge current business performance, process and strategy, plan effectively and quantify initiatives that will drive performance
- Develop and implement new initiatives and improvements, working closely with senior management taking a proactive approach to business development
- Develop opportunities to share and implement knowledge and expertise with other departments across the Group
- Provide benchmarking and competitor analysis to strengthen the Groups competitive advantage and best practice procedures
- Identify areas of competitive advantage
- Assess threats and risks (SWOT) and identify and initiate action to reduce
- Oversee the continual improvement of financial systems and reporting to ensure maximum efficiency, clarity and effectiveness
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Solid proven track record of FD/CFO level
- Exceptional leadership and managerial skills
- Outstanding strategic mind with excellent commercial acumen
- A natural leader with ability to motivate and inspire others
- Adept at balancing a wide range of responsibilities and delegating to those around them
This exceptional role is perfect for experienced, enthusiastic and energetic candidates with a solid grounding in working as part of a senior executive team. You must be able to inspire a team, think creatively, and challenge the status quo with effective and rational financial expertise, and contribute to business strategy in a meaningful way.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Nottingham, East Midlands
Finance Director, Derby, Derbyshire
Finance Director, Leicester, Leicestershire
Finance Director, Chesterfield, East Midlands
Finance Director, Mansfield, East Midlands
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.