FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Bedford based client - handled by our South East Team.
Our client, a leading sales & distribution company in Bedfordshire, is looking for a hands-on Finance Director to provide both financial and commercial support to the Managing Director. The successful applicant will have experience leading the finance function of a small to medium sized business with good attention to detail and well developed organizational and mentoring skills. Experience of ERP implementations would also be a distinct advantage to the selected candidate.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Strategy Planning & Development
- Oversee monthly management accounts, stat accounts, audit, payroll and Exec Board packs
- Cash flow management, including fx and banking relationships
- Ensure financial systems and reporting is efficient and effective, designing improvements where necessary
- Co-Ordinate IT systems upgrades and integrations
- Manage & Develop Finance Team
- Provide commercial support to the MD to maximise opportunities using industry leading, creative solutions
To be considered, you will need to be an experienced and hands-on finance leader and mentor in a high volume stock and inventory FMCG or Manufacturing environment.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Ipswich, Suffolk
Finance Director, Norwich, East Anglia
Finance Director, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Finance Director, Lowestoft, Norfolk
Finance Director, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.