FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Norwich based client - handled by our East Anglia Team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hands on Finance Director with a growing property development company. Working alongside the CEO, the Finance Director will act as strategic and operational lead for all finance aspects of the business, including the main company and the associated SPV entities. The Finance Director will be able to lead the organisation through a 24 month period of planned growth. The Finance Director will have strong financial analytical skills and extensive experience in the creation, interrogation and reporting of complex cash flows relating to development projects.
About the Role
- Provide leadership to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Responsible for the procurement of mezzanine and debt finance packages.
- Efficient management of the due diligence process to ensure timely drawdown of funding
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities in future growth
- Lead and develop finance teams, processes and functions
- Work with the CEO to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
- Ensure departmentalised budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed
- Financial due diligence and cash flow modeling for new projects for feasibility purposes
- Extract profit share information at project level and reflect this in the operating management cash flow on a monthly basis
- Present monthly management accounts to CEO and stakeholders
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties
- Fully qualified accountant
- Minimum 5 years experience in a property development focused financial leadership role
- Strong analytical and technical skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, technically strong leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills, with particular emphasis on MS Excel and cash flow modelling
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- Extensive experience in budget control and financial management
You will be offered a varied role in an expanding and well-funded property development business where hard work is rewarded and innovation is embraced. To be considered please email your CV and a covering letter to the link below.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Ipswich, Suffolk
Finance Director, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Finance Director, Bedford, Bedfordshire
Finance Director, Lowestoft, Norfolk
Finance Director, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.